Recipe: Appetizing Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I

Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I. Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coat the paneer cubes with onion pakora batter properly.

Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I When cooked, sprinkle some chaat masala and coriander leaves over the pakoda. Toss and mix the seasonings well with paneer cubes. Preparation Slice paneer into cubes or squares Add gram flour into a mixing bowl or vessel. You can cook Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I

  1. You need of Besan flour.
  2. Prepare of Paneer.
  3. It's of Beaking soda.
  4. It's of Chat masala.
  5. It's of For making Curry.
  6. It's of Red chilli powder.
  7. It's of Green chilli.
  8. It's of Turmeric powder.
  9. It's of Coriander leaf.
  10. Prepare of Powder spices.
  11. Prepare of Salt.
  12. You need of Ginger garlic paste.
  13. It's of Red chilli powder.
  14. It's of Tomatto paste.
  15. You need of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
  16. You need of Onion paste.
  17. You need of Garam masala powder.
  18. It's of Coriander powder.
  19. You need of Roasted cumin powder.
  20. You need of Oil.
  21. You need of Whole spices.
  22. You need of Cloves.
  23. You need of Termeric.
  24. It's of Cinemun.
  25. You need of black pepper.
  26. It's of Green cardamom.
  27. It's of Bay leaf.

Next add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, asafoetida, carom seeds and salt. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip each masala paneer cubes in the batter, a few at a time and deep-fry on a medium flame till golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain the paneer pakodas on an absorbent paper. Serve the paneer pakodas immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.

Paneer Pakoda Curry Recipe I Paneer Pakora Gravy Recipe I Paneer Pakora Masala Curry I step by step

  1. How to make Paneer Pakoda -- In a bowl, take a 250 gram flour besan, red chili powder, chaat masala, baking soda powder, salt according to taste and add water and make batter..
  2. Put oil in a fry pan and heat it Put the paneer in a batter and fry it in oil and fry it on medium flame.
  3. Fry the paneer pakoras from both the sides and then take it out in a plate.
  4. How to make Paneer Pakora Curry ---- Put oil in the pan and heat it.
  5. Add the whole spiced cinnamon, small cardamom, standing spices, cloves, bay leaves, and roasted till it smells. Add onion and fry for 10 minutes..
  6. Add garlic ginger paste and roast it for 10 minutes Add tomato paste and roast it for 2 minutes.
  7. Add all the spices powder Red Chilli, Kashmiri Red Chilli, Pepper Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt to taste, Garam Masala powder Add cumin powder and fry it for 15 minutes..
  8. Add a little water to the spices and fry it well. Add a glass of water to the spices to make gravy and cook until it comes to a boil..
  9. Now mix the paneer in the spices and cover and cook for 1 minute..
  10. Add chopped green chilli, coriander leaf and mix it with spices. Paneer Pakora curry is ready and we can enjoy this pander pakora curry with Roti, Rice.Paratha,and Nan.
  11. Pl see the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.

Paneer Pakoda Video by Tarla Dalal Take the paneer and chopped finely with a knife, otherwise, you can be grated the paneer and take in a large bowl. Now add chopped onions, chilies, coriander leaf, chopped ginger, garlic with the grated paneer and mix all. Mix all well and make that like a dough. How To Make Paneer Pakoda Making Batter for Pakoda: First, add besan/gram flour in a mixing bowl. To this add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, grated ginger, crushed green chillies, chopped coriander leaves.

Comments