How to Make Yummy Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I

Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I. Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, afghani feteer paratha recipe i afghani aloo pyaz paratha recipe i. It is one of my favorites food recipes.

Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I Heat a tawa, add the prepared paratha, grease some oil and then fry it on a low to medium flame. Flip it and then grease oil, fry it also from the other side. Make all the paratha with the similar process. You can have Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I

  1. You need of for the dough.
  2. Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour.
  3. You need 1 bowl of Maida.
  4. You need to taste of Salt.
  5. You need 1 glass of Milk.
  6. You need of FOR THE FILLING -.
  7. Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
  8. It's 1 of Potato mashed.
  9. Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chat masala.
  10. You need 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
  11. Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
  12. You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
  13. It's to taste of Salt.
  14. It's of Fry for Paratha.
  15. Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee.
  16. Prepare as required of Butter add for serve.

Finally, your delicious afghani paratha is now ready to serve. Place the paratha over the skillet. To begin making the Aloo Methi Paratha recipe, in a bowl, mix together wheat flour, salt and oil. Add water little at a time and prepare a soft dough just as we make dough for chapati.

Afghani feteer paratha Recipe I Afghani Aloo Pyaz paratha Recipe I instructions

  1. Directions for dough: In a bowl add wheat and maida flour, salt, ghee and knead a soft smooth dough by adding milk gradually..Cover and keep the dough aside for 20 to 30 minutes rest..
  2. Prepare filling of paratha In a bowl take mashed potato and add chopped onion, chat masala,red chilli powder, cumin powder.,kashmiri red chilli powder, salt to taste and mix well all together and make stuff filling..
  3. We cut the dough and rolled it in roti shape.apply the ghee on roti..
  4. On one of the rolled dough circle, place the potato stuffing in the center and keep about 1 inch empty space from the sides. Spread the potato on the roti and sprinkle the flour and roll it like a lacha of paratha..
  5. Heated the pan and put the paratha and applied ghee and beaked from both sides till golden brown. Served with butter on the paratha? The paratha is ready to eat, enjoy it..
  6. Https://youtu.be/soNqVMm1wY4.

Grease your hands with oil and knead it well. Cover it and let it rest for some time. A paratha is a deliciously flaky flatbread, made by brushing ghee on the dough and folding it over itself before re-rolling and frying in a dry frying pan. Try our easy paratha recipes and you'll. To make delicious Aloo Paratha, boil the potatoes at least a few hours before you plan to make the parathas and mash them in a large bowl and cover and refrigerate.

Comments