Recipe: Tasty Aalu gajar mater

Aalu gajar mater. Aloo gajar matar is a quick and easy dry curry made with potatoes, carrots and peas. No onion no garlic dry gajar aloo matar. Aloo Gajar Matar recipe without onion and garlic.

Aalu gajar mater Gajar matar aalu ki sabzi Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gajar matar aalu ki sabzi. It is one of my favorites. You can cook Aalu gajar mater using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Aalu gajar mater

  1. You need of peas.
  2. It's of carrots.
  3. Prepare of potatoes.
  4. It's of Salt,chili powder,ginger, garlic.
  5. It's of onion.
  6. You need of Tomato.
  7. It's of green chili.

This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Hello Friend's, Please find the quick and delicious Recipe of " Gajar Matar Aaloo Ki Sabzi ". Aalu Gajer Matar Recipe**Mix Sabzi**Kitchen with Sana** Hi guys my name is Sana Ahsan & Welcome you all to my Channel Kitchen with Sana.

Aalu gajar mater step by step

  1. In a pan add hot oil, add onion add tomato and green chilli mix.
  2. When the tomato becomes tender add fry 5 minutes.
  3. Now add vegetables and mix well. Add 5 tablespoon water cook on low heat for 2 minutes or till tender..

Aloo gajar matar is my favorite winter vegetable. I love winters for the colors it brings in the vegetable market. Though in today's era everything is available all around the year, seasonal taste is unbeatable though. I love the sweetness in fresh red carrots (gajar) and peas (matar). Cut the carrot and potato width wise in to small pieces.

Comments